Want to embroider a flower yourself and learn how to do it? Then this beautiful embroidery design is perfect for you!
The digital embroidery pattern “Blue Rose” includes the design for printing, embroidery instructions, the stitches and thread colors used as well as video tutorials for each embroidery stitch.
With the purchase of this embroidery pattern you will receive two PDF documents (one English and one German), whose content is identical. With the help of the embroidery instructions you can easily embroider the motif yourself.
The embroidery pattern includes:
- BLUE ROSE embroidery pattern in two sizes (16 cm and 19 cm)
- Embroidery instructions with the most important tips and tricks (material list, pattern transfer, etc.)
- Stitch and color guide with the stitches and DMC thread colors I used
- Step by step video tutorial for each embroidery stitch
In addition to the instructions you will need:
- Embroidery hoop
- Embroidery floss
- Needle with sharp end
- Fabric pen and a printer (depending on the transfer methode)
Share your embroidery hoop on Instagram and tag @mona.kollektiv – I would love to see your progress and the finished embroidery piece!