Coloured eggs, tulips and carrots, these mini Easter motifs not only fit wonderfully as decoration for Easter brunch but also look cute all year round as decoration in the children’s room.
The digital embroidery pattern “Easter Minis” includes the design for printing, embroidery instructions, the stitches and thread colors used as well as video tutorials for each embroidery stitch.
With the purchase of this embroidery pattern you will receive two PDF documents (one English and one German), whose content is identical. With the help of the embroidery instructions you can easily embroider these small Easter motifs yourself.
The embroidery pattern includes:
- EASTER MINIS embroidery pattern (13cm)
- Embroidery instructions with the most important tips and tricks (material list, pattern transfer, etc.)
- Stitch and color guide with the stitches and DMC / Anchor thread colors I used
- Step by step video tutorial for each embroidery stitch
In addition to the instructions you will need:
- Embroidery hoop
- Embroidery floss
- Needle with sharp end
- Fabric pen and a printer (depending on the transfer methode)
Share your embroidery hoop on Instagram and tag @mona.kollektiv – I would love to see your progress and the finished embroidery piece!